Issue design citations with the Typographic Ticket Book

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/22/issue-design-citations-with-th.html

2 Likes

Love this. But, alas, I’m going to have to assess them $400 for trusting Google Translate to render Latin correctly.

Best guess (twenty-plus years out of my last Latin class): “Symbolum amplifica.”

2 Likes

Neat. I wish I could get just a PDF to share within the office. haha.

1 Like

Strange how much this “ticket book” uses all caps when all caps is one of the violations. I guess that is one of the ironies of trying to mimic the structure of a ticket book, with all of its conventions, while at the same time being a book of fines for some of those conventions.

2 Likes

These were also in the goodie bag handed out at Adobe Max last week.

2 Likes

This did seem like a high-level summoning of Lord Muphry…

i couldn’t make it to max this year, but my wife went and brought one back. pretty funny. not impressed with the hoodie/gift, though.

1 Like

2hvdz7

4 Likes

I’d love to issue citations to all the damn food carts, coffee trucks, and small businesses in my area that use Papyrus like it’s a universal typeface for every different new age, fantasy, old timey, rustic, etc themed business.

2 Likes
5 Likes

I can use Helvetica whenever I damn want! [rips up ticket]

1 Like

056c026d-1c66-4d42-9fae-a8e96df290c5-1020x1102

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.