Originally published at: It is National Tea Day! Drink Barry's! | Boing Boing

1 Like

Every day is tea day.

8 Likes

sis-spill-the-tea

4 Likes

Yup.

8 Likes

I drank my own brew of 50/50 Earl Grey and green tea this morning. Over ice.

7 Likes
4 Likes

Let’s see, now.

Genmai Cha
Whittards’ “Morning Reviver”
Twining’s “Earl Grey”
Tea India’s “Marsala Chai”
Homegrown and home-dried Peppermint Tea
Homegrown/foraged and home-dried Mugwort Tea
Whittards’ “White Peony Tea”
Cochin Marsala Chai [It’s a handwritten label and it could well say “Cochin Mceela Chei”]
Twining’s Lapsang Suchong
Formosa Oolong Jasmine

Those are some of the teas that I love. Barry’s is okay. Everyone has their favourite.

3 Likes

I used to love Earl Grey, but weened myself off it when I registered interaction of the cytochrome P450 family with some bergamot compounds.

And I basically grew up on Sir Winston’s Earl Grey.

Star Trek Drink GIF by Paramount+

2 Likes

Builder-strength Assam with lots of milk is where it’s at.

4 Likes

I also like Irish Breakfast, but you can’t get it in Tijuana.

Well, that sucks. Reading about them on Wikipedia, I wonder how much it may help with excess bilirubin in my system from the Gilbert’s Syndrome…

3 Likes

I like that sleepy tea with the bear on the box.

He’s so cute.

4 Likes

Tea in a mug??? WTF?

Yorkshire Tea for me, hard water most of the time:

4 Likes

Personally I’m a Campbells man for Irish, and I recently discovered Vahdam when I’m craving my favorite Assam.

(meant to be a general reply. Being a bit more left-handed than normal this morning.)

1 Like

I thought you preferred Yorkshire Tea. In fact I clicked on a link you provided to Amazon to buy some and (silly me) I didn’t check the quantity. I wound up with five boxes, which for me has lasted about two years. Getting on time to order more… Probably not two years at a crack this time.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.