Italian mayor defends Florida principal who resigned over "David" statue, calls school "ridiculous"

Originally published at: Italian mayor defends Florida principal who resigned over "David" statue, calls school "ridiculous" | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Artistic culture and education are priorities in European politics to a far higher degree than they are in American politics.

13 Likes

21 Likes

Bella Ciao!

1 Like

“Where is God?”

“THERE IS NO GOD!”

4 Likes

Welp, that pretty much sums it up.

14 Likes

As righteous as they are in their anger, I somehow don’t think that a Florida school board cares a lot about the opinions of an Italian centre-left politician and a German academic.

In fact, they might take pleasure in pissing them off.

7 Likes

If they really believed the hate they spew, you’d think the conservative Floridians would ban mirrors in the bathroom and forbid anyone to look at each other or themselves in the nude. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Come on man, don’t be giving the fools any more ideas. At least let them come up with tfindheir own stupidity.
Isn’t this the same crowd of mental midgets who consider the left to be delicate snowflakes? What happens to them when they go to Brussels and find the statue of Pis the little boy gleefully peeing in public? Poor sheltered little people, there’s so much they’ll never learn.

3 Likes

Talahasee, future capital of Gilead

Remember, this is how you get Christian Taleban

1 Like

Remember… Christian fascism is purely homegrown, and not just in the south… they are looking to take over the WHOLE country, not just the south.

13 Likes

The whole world, in fact

But in this SPECIFIC case, we’re talking about the US, and long-standing history of white supremacy using Christianity to justify itself. Stop blaming Brown people for what white racists do, is my point.

2 Likes

I blame deluded people that see as white supremacists when white supremacists take them as inferior people, as shown at Bacurau

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.