It's a BoingBoing Conspiracy!

BoingBoing, in toto, is Satoshi Nakamoto.

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes
3 Likes

BoingBoing is in the pocket of Big Pareidolia .

5 Likes

This may not be the most appropriate place for this - I’m not sure there is an appropriate place. While reading the ‘crisis actors’ story on Boing Boing I decided to entertain the idea momentarily as a thought experiment. I scrolled through the first Actor guild site showing up after a google search for ‘crisis actors’ and subsequently googled a few of the actor’s names for kicks. OK, well now I’m creeped out - can someone else capable of critical thinking look at this with a skeptical eye? There must be a rational explanation.

Scroll down to Nathan here: theatree3.com/staff/. Read his description. OK, fits the bill - whatever. Try not to feel like a psychopath for bothering to even read this.

OK, now check out this story from KARE 11 News St. Paul, Minnesota.
kare11.com/story/news/local/2014/09/18/twin-cities-sun-country-flight-delayed-at-jfk-after-security-concerns/15856071/

Please tell me I’m nuts. I’m trying to stop myself from looking into this further - I refuse to take this shit seriously as it would violently alter my worldview

1 Like

Actors exist. They even get on planes sometimes. People have no concept of the fact that there are a lot of actors in this country because the popular notion of the profession is tied up with Hollywood. I find it weird that a government conspiracy would be so poorly conducted as to not pay actors off scrub their images and profiles well before an event.

4 Likes

@gspils, @ActionAbe - this is not the appropriate place.

@beschizza @jlw - could you make them a new thread, please? Under the wrath or tinfoil or something subject?

1 Like

Says you, magister ludi.

8 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Car accidents aren't accidents:

#What if BoingBoing has access to all of our feeds, our browser history, our Amazon information and Netflix stats - and tailors at least one post a week to an individual reader?

10 Likes

stop posting cute pics of pet micropigs on facebook and just get one already.

9 Likes

pretty flattering, i guess.
¯\ __(ツ) _ /¯

4 Likes

What if I saw this post 4 months ago, but chose not to respond until now?

7 Likes

#LongCon

8 Likes

What if I saw that post a year ago?

3 Likes

What if I knew you were going to write that? And that I know what you are going to write next?

3 Likes

Best result I found for “write next”:

8 Likes

How do you think I knew your password?

4 Likes

How do you think I knew to make sure you had it?

6 Likes

Is this turning into a The Game of Questions?

4 Likes