It's crazy to eat a pillow of chips

It’s crazy how you can always find the perfect animated gif.

12 Likes

It’s crazy to think that my hands are between a couple pillows when I’m road trippin’ with @OtherMichael

6 Likes

Its crazy to try to eradicate poverty?

11 Likes

it’s crazy to think that I understand each of your words individually but when they get together and dance it looks like badly choreographed jazzercize to me.

8 Likes

it’s crazy but that’s the best metaphor I could come up with good night

2 Likes

It’s crazy to become obsessed with writing the saddest four-word story.

2 Likes

It’s crazy to read @OtherMichael’s game threads.

8 Likes

it’s doubly crazy to read them before having ones morning coffee

4 Likes

It’s crazy that I delayed posting in this thread because I was thinking meta-data?!?!?!? WTH?

It’s crazy to think that someone is making a list of people who are willing to use up precious hours of life on BBS games. Or else, I’m paranoid, which is crazy!

4 Likes

It’s crazy that Twitters lets rubbish like this get published!

2 Likes

It’s crazy to think that YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE F :cat: CK YOU ARE :maple_leaf: ABOUT

*bonus thievery points, please

10 Likes

It’s crazy to get this message

WHEN I CLEARLY HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH

8 Likes

It’s crazy to GET THE BOING BOING NEWSLETTER.

9 Likes

It’s crazy to not even know how to get it SINCE THE GODDAMN TEXT IS NOT EVEN A LINK.

9 Likes

It’s triply crazy to read them WHILE having one’s morning coffee. :wink:

6 Likes

It’s crazy to get 12 second timeouts repeatedly, until I get a 5 minute one and then all of a sudden an 8 hour one.

4 Likes

It’s crazy to go to sleep, it screws with your liking window.

10 Likes

It’s crazy to think that the mindless pursuit of money at any and all costs will benefit the majority of the human species.

5 Likes

It’s crazy to make a reference to The Shockwave Rider when I should really be pointing out the dystopian authoritarian nature of @OtherMichael’s game threads where we naively give up our privacy and meta-data to serve @OtherMichael’s Machiavellian end-game. I would be Future Shocked if I didn’t get thumped for rules violations when I point out the Toffleresque subcults such as the so called Regulars and the unequitable distribution of likes which allows them to enjoy demonstrable karmic advantages over others lacking access to such like quotas.

6 Likes

Those who would give up freedom for the pleasure of breaking rules deserve neither.

2 Likes