Ivanka Trump to provide excuse to boycott CES

“I’ve been thinking about getting a job, and in the future I might even try work! #MilkingShed

5 Likes

I hear you. It’s probably best that meritocracy goes away anyway, it always was a sham.

1 Like

Hey now, don’t be a Debbie downer. She knows what she’s talking about, Just look.

2 Likes

Exactly! Name one Trump advisor/appointee/cabinet member who is highly qualified to speak on his/her subject? Being least qualified is the qualification.

6 Likes

I’ll say this about Ivanka, if she wasn’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her. Seriously, she’s hot, right?

1 Like

Load 16 bits and whaddya git?

4 Likes

Another 13ns older and 0x0FB3 BTR (Bit Test and Reset)

4 Likes

Mattis was qualified, for whatever little it was worth.

1 Like

I don’t trust anyone who refuses to move their face.
Societal restrictions considered.

2 Likes

But that was strictly coincidental. The qualification that landed him the gig was being able to be nicknamed “Mad Dog.”

3 Likes

More than that - being actively hostile towards the organization they head is usually the main qualification.

7 Likes

Shouldn’t she speak on a topic that she is more qualified for? I hear the keynote for “Nepotism: Riding your daddy’s coat-tails to success” is still looking for someone.

3 Likes

Awesome, spot-on title.

Ivanka shows the perfect ethic. Either be born rich or clean the toilets of those who were born rich.

1 Like

Hey, she is an AMAZING job creator!!

1 Like

No comprende. Que?

I’d tutor her.

^ This for sure. ^

Users out there are slowly, very slowly, coming around to the fact that the current state of internet “commerce” doesn’t care about message AT ALL. The only thing that matters is a “transaction”. Any transaction. Doesn’t matter what. Just get the fucking info in front of someone, hope to the advertising gods it’s a real human on the other end of the line, but assume it’s not, and get them to click in any way, shape or form. Done. Move to next. This is the unfortunate monstrosity birthed after the meeting of the erroneous notion that the internet is like TV and the stark reality of most every non-tangible thing being freely available.

1 Like

Geez. I didn’t go this year for the first time in 20 years due to a project. I’m talking to my boss on Monday about this. If I know him, and I do, our team will skip it. He’ll make calls to the organizers, assuming he hasn’t already.

2 Likes

So, CES is part of her portfolio?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.