James Cameron already has plans for Avatar 6 & 7

I think the first 3D movie I saw was Warhol’s Frankenstein. I barely remember it.

6 Likes

i’m sorry but i think the medium james cameron is looking for is books. he should be writing books if he wants to do world building that expansive

4 Likes

Avatar 6 & 7 now with more Terminator, Alien, Predator and Godzilla.

4 Likes

hopefully by the release date of number 3 Midjourney will have advanced to the point where Cameron can just sit at home watching infinite hours of amorphous unmemorable blue people in a glowy floating forest and leave the rest of us alone

4 Likes

It’s basically Rocky Horror, but with less singing and dancing

3 Likes

Please make it stop.

3 Likes

Is the “joke” that he is overestimating or underestimating how old he would be? Because a 13-year-gap between sequels would mean that he wouldn’t get part 7 done until he was 133.

3 Likes

Dang, I was just coming here to ask whether there’d really still be interest in Avatar 90 years from now

1 Like

Maybe Jake Sully takes turns inhabiting those monsters one by one?

2 Likes

I think I remember someone getting impaled from behind and their liver coming out on the spear in 3D right up in your face. Though that could have been a Saturday night at the Dog House Tavern.

2 Likes

I was pretty annoyed with Avatar one as it was only available in 3D in my area; so I had to watch a film full of vibrant colours, while effectively wearing a pair of sunglasses. So, I could either watch the film with the colours washed out and drab; or take off the glasses, and watch it in full, glorious colour, but out of focus.

3 Likes

I maintain that they were niether singing nor dancing when this occured

2 Likes

Audience participation was a bit problematic.

2 Likes

Something something something baby something something shark something something jumped something something blockbuster.

1 Like

The Avatar we need is a half hour version of the first two movies, recut as a nature documentary. With David Attenborough narrating.

4 Likes

According to The Creator, yes, there will be.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.