James Gunn isn't going to reveal the new Superman actor yet

“Nobody wants a 20 year old Superboy”

Even as I was reading the OP, I was thinking to myself how I’d kind of like to see an interesting Superboy movie. I guess I’m the exception to the rule? :man_shrugging:

Just as long as it’s not Timothee Chalamet. Anything but Timothee Chalamet.

Vomit Barf GIF

3 Likes

Granted…it’s because everybody walked to school uphill for 25 miles both ways, and were chain-smoking by the time they were 5 years old back then.

5 Likes

There’s no confirmation, or even really a source for the idea that Gunn would be directing.

The rumor mill seems to have taken that from industry press’s tendency to describe Gunn as a “writer director” in more general terms.

Gunn has previously said he’d never direct a Superman movie because his tone and aesthetic are a bad match.

He is very charismatic.

1 Like

One of the Chris’s anyway. Although they are all probably too old for what Gunn wants, and in fact, Chris Pratt is older than Cavill.

1 Like

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

2 Likes

I dont think i even care any more, i am just so sick of reboots and restarts, just higher a geek to make it, its like the witcher, as soon as the people who hated it took control and thought they could do better it just went down hill.

1 Like

It occurs to me how tedious it all must be for an elder vampire. Centuries of plays that never seem to evolve much.

2 Likes

Indeed, 1980s where the only time one was truly happy, or was it the 1880’s, ultimately there’s only 12 story’s, is a bit like the netflix home page, so much but so little…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.