Jamie Foxx does a pitch-perfect impression of Trump

Originally published at: Jamie Foxx does a pitch-perfect impression of Trump | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Was this the audition for a reboot of The West Wing?

3 Likes

Tony Hale Hbo GIF

16 Likes

14 Likes

Fucking hell that was good.

14 Likes

Trevor Noah’s Trump impression is pretty great too. Of course, imitating Trump is pretty much in your job description if you’re a political comedian, but it’s still impressive.

3 Likes

If there ever has to be a TFG movie, it’d kinda be great if Jamie Foxx were cast as TFG, Hamilton-style. I can’t imagine many things would irritate that humourless, thin-skinned racist more than having a very talented Black guy play him.

22 Likes

Jamie Foxx is arguably the most talented man on Earth. It’s unreal.

24 Likes

Wow, that really is the best impression of Trump I think I’ve heard!

12 Likes

That was good. It reminds me of that Twitter guy that does Trump but talking about random shit. The one on pokemons is funny af

1 Like

It is even better than the real thing, because, you know, it isn’t Donald Trump.

8 Likes

I think James Austin Johnson does one of the best ones. Medieval Trump cracks me up.

6 Likes

Wow, that is great! This means that Foxx could stand in as Master Shake from Aqua Teen if needed, too. :smiley:

3 Likes

I think his is amazing and who I considered most accurate. Now with Foxx’s I am not sure who is best. But they are both fantastic.

Foxx is such a talented actor in general, I didn’t realize he did impressions too. Then again in Ray I would forget I wasn’t actually watching Ray Charles.

Honestly, I’d love to see them do an SNL bit where Foxx is playing an alternate universe Trump or something.

6 Likes

The voice is spot on, but when it’s not coming out of The Sentient Cheetos Monstrosity, the disgust just doesn’t register.

It was cathartic to hear these impressions when he was in office. Since then, I have lost the ability to laugh about that monster. It simply isn’t funny.

3 Likes

2 Likes

They could have a Doctor Strange Multiverse thing and include Leslie too.

5 Likes

Scary-perfect.

1 Like

Long before Django Unchained, we saw him in Collateral. Superb actor.

3 Likes