Jan 6 rioter flashes white power sign after receiving 20 year jail sentence

Originally published at: Jan 6 rioter gives white power sign in court, gets 20 year sentence

11 Likes

In addition to signalling to the MAGAts, he’s letting a certain Brotherhood know that he’s applying for membership. Of course, that distinction becomes less meaningful with every passing day.

30 Likes

Hopefully the tape of him abandoning contrition within seconds of learning that it wasn’t going to get him what he wanted will be retained to play on loop during any future parole proceedings.

49 Likes

Good bye loser,

Sad Break Up GIF by Dublin Murders

17 Likes

Unless ■■■■■ wins and pardons him, which he is clearly counting on. Then we’'ll see him strutting around until Night Of The Long Knives 2.0.

14 Likes

39 Likes

i may owe magic fox a carbonated beverage ? maybe not ? sorta = = =

17 Likes

alcohol partying GIF

9 Likes

I don’t see the problem - he’s dressed like every other tourist in DC. Just another day at the Capital, right?

10 Likes

Unrelated but funny: Leary’s young son was singing that at school a few days after the filming. The teacher called Leary in and said “I can’t repeat what your son was saying but I’ll write it down.” She showed him the paper and asked, “Are you familiar with it?”
He replied, “Familiar? I wrote it!”

28 Likes

That abandonment may earn him a certain measure of respect from a certain faction in prison and, thereby, protection, but there is more than one faction in prison. Not signaling would have been a smarter move.

8 Likes

That’s pretty funny. I have the CD the song was on, and it really is pretty catchy!

5 Likes

My older children frequently use Leary’s reading of “You know what I’m gonna do?” from this song in everyday parlance. It’s a gem.

4 Likes

wanker

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.