Japan has made instant ramen that tastes like Pringles

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/12/japan-has-made-instant-ramen-t.html

1 Like

5 Likes

I’m sure America isn’t far behind with ramen that tastes like cheesey puffs.

3 Likes

Jeff-Goldblum-GIF

11 Likes

Finally! Technology: we iz dun now.

1 Like

my favorite instant ramen comes with packs of tiny whole eels, you get around 6 a bowl.

very few instant ramen have much substance to them, i gravitate towards the higher end ones and doctor them up with my own egg and onion and veg when i am able.

i have a potato and gravy and mushroom one i got last week where the sauce packet is the same size as the noodle block. looking forward to checking that one out.

3 Likes

This is too strange even for Japan. This is supremely surreal. Who comes up with this stuff? I cant even imagine what this tastes like in real life terms…

1 Like

Soo… they made salty water taste more salty? Genius!

5 Likes

I know, my tongue is shriveling just thinking about it.

3 Likes
Now, this is not to be confused with ramen-flavored Pringles

What about ramen-flavored Pringles flavored ramen? Ramenception.

5 Likes

Uh-oh.

5 Likes

Going shopping tonight; must look for these abominations of science.

3 Likes

Will this do?

Silly me, it was here that I read about it. My original search spelled out macaroni.

2 Likes

Here’s something nobody asked for: Pringles-flavored instant ramen noodles**.

This seems to be a sick twist of that old adage: be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

2 Likes

YouTuber Mike Chen sometimes explores the ramen offerings in various far-east convenience stores and it makes me want to cry.

4 Likes

As much as I love Pringles I can’t imagine this being a good idea.

2 Likes

I really miss the AMAZING ramen. I returned from Japan with a suitcase full of it and only have three bowls left.

3 Likes

imagine harder… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thank you soooooo much!
i’m loving his channel, could watch that guy eat all day, he loves his food as much as i do! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.