Jared Kushner uses WhatsApp to talk with foreign leaders, claims Cummings

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/03/21/whatsapp-jared-kushner.html

But her emails.

9 Likes

18 Likes

24 Likes

How these grifter assholes even maintain a clearance is just insane.

18 Likes

I wonder if they’ll bother even trying to come up with a defense for this one.

14 Likes

Hey, it’s fine, nobody’s ever hacked me, that I know of

4 Likes

I hope next we find out he was using SnapChat to send dick pics to Russian agents or something.

14 Likes

It’s pretty easy when the final word on clearance rest with dear ol dad!

13 Likes

Wonder if he has the automatic backup enabled? :smirk:

(NSA! NSA! NSA!)

2 Likes

Let’s face it, neither Trump nor his children (nor probably a number of other people in the White House) could possibly ever get security clearances. Only that our extremely compromised president isn’t subject to that process and defines who gets clearance is the only reason any of them do. It’s a sobering thought.
That bothers me far more than the fact that their corrupt shenanigans are also being performed with absolutely no operational security.

14 Likes

I already assume that Putin knows all he needs to know and more.

6 Likes

What a dumbass.

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s the guy they’re directly talking to. The lack of OPSEC just means that other randos (and hopefully our allies) know what’s going on as well.

4 Likes

Well at least his WhatsApp messages are completely secure from the prying eyes of ne’er-do-wells.

5 Likes

I guess “but her emails” really just means “so now we get to do it too, times ten.”

8 Likes

“Frankly, getting Jared to use Whatsapp is a big improvement,” one White House insider said yesterday. “Before that, he was using the in-game messaging feature of ‘Candy Crush Saga’ for diplomatic business. At one point, he even called the publishers to ask them to lift the ‘one message per day’ restriction, telling them that he was the president’s son-in-law and that he was expecting an urgent message from Mohammed bin Salman. The person who answered thought it was a prank call and hung up on him, which made him even angrier.”

At press time, security officials are still reportedly struggling to persuade Ivanka not to do official government business through her Instagram account. The president’s daughter is said to be open to the idea of switching to an NSA-approved secure messaging app, but has apparently refused to make the switch until the NSA app supports her preferred filters, Gingham and Valencia. Ivanka was also said to be concerned that her existing Likes and Comments had not transferred over to the secure app, complaining to an aide that the secure app showed only a handful of followers, compared with the 4.8 million followers that she has on Instagram.

21 Likes

tumblr_nvno8wZgKS1typ8y0o1_500

13 Likes

In Kushner’s case it was recently confirmed that nobody other than Trump wanted him to have security clearance in the first place. Trump overruled them all.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/28/us/politics/jared-kushner-security-clearance.html

11 Likes

Pft, it’ll be “Hillary did it first, so F.U.”

2 Likes

IKR?
He sure Fooled Us!
:sob:

1 Like