Jeb Bush tweets picture of engraved gun with the title "America"

3 Likes

Might work.

Itā€™s music by what amounted to an underground holier than thou band (which I used to think was very clever)

They shoot campaigns, donā€™t they?

6 Likes

What changed your opinion?

I found out that making that sort of record wasnā€™t as hard as I thought & also became less enamored with the ā€œholier than thouā€ part. I came to agree more with Zappa, ā€œdumb all over and a little ugly on the sideā€.

3 Likes

Jeb Bush tweets picture of engraved gun with the title ā€œAmericaļ€

, Fuck Yeah!"

2 Likes

Go om, tweet an image of your CO2 laser. You know you want to.

2 Likes

With ā€œ@shaddackā€ engraved on the side.

5 Likes

Surely, if youā€™re packing heat engraved with the name of the One True Land Beloved Of Jeebus, you donā€™t need to beg for applause? You can just order people to clap.

1 Like

ā€œHappy shall he be, that takes your little ones and dasheth them against the stonesā€.

Username checks out.

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to see a gun engraved with one of those quotes about not feeling like a grown-up that self-consciously ā€˜ditzyā€™ girls are always sharing on Facebook. That would be a little microcosm of reality.

Or something like ā€œLOL, I canā€™t believe they actually let me have this.ā€

6 Likes

ā€œPew Pew! Gotcha.ā€

5 Likes

Yes Iā€™m an Orthodox Jew and I donā€™t apologize for it.

If he tweeted himself with a Stargate, heā€™d get my vote.

Perhaps itā€™s time to consider the possibility that the fake cowboy might be the smarter of the two.

5 Likes

Still, heā€™s going to have a difficult time, running against performance artist Ben Carsonā€™s Talking Nonsense On The Campaign Trail.

2 Likes

ā€œIts the only way to be sureā€¦ā€

1 Like

Good job, Jeb! You just made the Meme of the Day:

(Alternative subtitle: Fighting the ā€˜Trump Factorā€™)

7 Likes