Jeffrey Epstein pleads not guilty to sex trafficking charges in Manhattan federal court

1 Like

What’s that?

2 Likes

It’s telling how many trollies are jumping out of the woodwork at this time, leveling blind accusations along the lines of: “You don’t like it when it’s one of yours, do you?” referring to Clinton, and generally leveled against someone who never brought up either of the Clintons in the first place, and would likely be fine with them serving time if they were guilty as well.

6xMBb9b

(Twitter has been a s**t storm today.)

10 Likes

A Trump buddy. He will be pardoned. Bet you a dollar.

Why change it? If it happens to get a bit dull, then it gets a bit dull.

i take no joy in being right i wish child sex abuse rings were an urban legend like satanic ritual abuse or the invisible hand

4 Likes

It bears repeating that the current Secretary of Labor, who oversees all human trafficking issues, literally (sorry, allegedly) aided & abetted hundreds of cases of human sex-trafficking.

And yes, the calls for him to resign are getting louder as this case goes to trial.

I’m getting a lot of that too. They seem baffled that non-Republicans don’t give a shit about serial sex abusers and aren’t trying to defend a former Democratic president no matter what. It says a lot about their mindset, really.

12 Likes

Trump doesn’t dish out pardons or other favors out of any sense of personal loyalty—he doesn’t have any. All his relationships are purely transactional.

If Trump thinks offering a pardon would hurt him more than it helped him (and it almost certainly would) then he won’t do it.

7 Likes

I hope he rats on his pedo friends.

3 Likes

A primary source.

Flight logs for Epstein’s private 727.

5 Likes

:+1:

Thanks for explaining.

1 Like

Indeed. As opposed to the right-wingers who seem to think that it’s not possible for Trump to be involved; there’s a certain “Lalala I can’t hear you” faction.

2 Likes

I find it interesting that -
" “The case is being handled by the Public Corruption Unit of the Southern District of New York, with assistance from the district’s human-trafficking officials and the FBI,” The Beast reported.

Yashar Ali of New York magazine Huffington Post journalist spoke with a former prosecutor about the timing of the case.

“A former federal prosecutor texts how unusual it was that Epstein was arrested on a Saturday. But noted that the feds like to take advantage of airport departures and arrivals for arrests. Epstein landed in NYC on an international flight today and was taken into custody,” Ali reported.

“The same former federal prosecutor made note of this detail in the The Daily Beast scoop: that this case has been overseen by the public corruption unit in the SDNY office. Highly unusual for a sex trafficking case to be handled by PCU,” he continued, with a chin-scratching emoji."

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/public-corruption-unit-is-handling-jeff-epsteins-prostitution-case-there-could-be-2nd-defendant-report/

Kind of signals they are after even bigger fish…(I hope)

4 Likes

He probably can squeal on Trump’s having taken part with "many of them … on the younger side.” That would do it for Donny.

1 Like

3 Likes

#TheAssistance

4 Likes

As a “Rich person interested in foreign policy” Epstein doesn’t really stand out. A social club with pretensions.

Epstein was probably mostly there to hunt for customers to pimp for.

The others, OTOH, are there to protect their class interests.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.