Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested for trafficking dozens of young girls for sex

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/06/crime-victims-rights-act.html

8 Likes

Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

Clarification: Florida Man has been arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

22 Likes

A monster w/ more money than another monster, is still a monster.

11 Likes

I hope this leads to more heads falling in elite circles, where I have to imagine all sorts of Eyes Wide Shut shit (and worse) is going down. Seriously? Fuck the Power Elite.

25 Likes

Name names. Please name names. Maybe you can get your sentence reduced to 40 years. I’m sure the majority of folk would feel justice had been served if you were released when you’re 106. We mustn’t be vindictive.

36 Likes

35 Likes

This is great news. May he be incarcerated forever.

14 Likes

May he rat-out trump.

35 Likes

Speaking of names, there is this petition to out the harassers from Congress who settled with their accusers:

21 Likes

But her emails pizzagate!

18 Likes

He better stow that smirk. People get killed for less in prison, especially when they’re pedophiles.

4 Likes

Thank goodness he’s not going to just skate away from this after all.

I do wonder if Trump is going to get implicated in this. He did like to hang out with Epstein and Trump said he was a “terrific guy” because he “likes beautiful women as much as I do” even if he “likes them on the younger side.” Given the way Trump has publicly perved on underage girls, I do wonder what his age cut-off is - 15? 14?

Trump may be more vulnerable to information being revealed about his life now that Cohen isn’t his fixer anymore…

34 Likes

And the rest.

Epstein’s regular pals included:

Woody Allen
Prince Andrew
Bill Clinton
Kevin Spacey
Robert Maxwell
Alan Greenspan
George Stephanopoulos
Katie Couric
Chelsea Handler

…and many, many others. It’s basically a who’s who of the global ruling class.

24 Likes

My profound believe in Humanist values wants to know if this “elite scene” really is empty of any decent human beings? Shouldn’t there be at least one or two not completely egocentric narcissistic rich a**holes roaming these circles who after they heard phrases like “he likes them on the younger side” use some of their wealth to expose this filth?
Gonna watch cartoons now.

9 Likes

The “scene” probably is. Because if you’re decent, you probably choose not to hang out with a bunch of sleazeballs.

The non-scumbag equivalently wealthy/powerful people are probably off working on their charity/tax break foundations.

14 Likes

I have to believe you can be filthy rich and against child sex trafficking at the same time.

14 Likes

“Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?” - Donald Trump

14 Likes

15 Likes

It is good to know that, even from beyond the grave, Tardar Sauce continues to watch over humanity and judge us.

17 Likes

giphy

17 Likes