Jeffrey Epstein's accused madame Ghislaine Maxwell found at In-N-Out Burger in Los Angeles

I guess maybe… still seems like an odd choice for a woman seemingly with the means to disappear to hang out at an In-n-out in LA. but stranger things have happened.

Would love to know about the spotter/photographer… Did someone call the post? or just sell them a photo?

3 Likes

I understand your conceeeeeeerrrrrrrnnn. Just talkin’ fast foods connection hhheeerrre.

FD: I&O burgers are the only fast food burgers I throw at my face.

6 Likes

She’s not like you or me… or most of the human race.

2 Likes

It looks like the Universal City location on Cahuenga (I admit it, my knowledge of every location indicates I have a problem). The paparazzi are always hovering nearby in that area hoping someone will call in a celebrity spotting.

13 Likes

At least in this case, they are doing God’s work.

5 Likes

Maxwell is one of the few people on the planet who actually outdoes the paps in terms of scumbaggery and sleaze.

11 Likes

At least she didn’t show up at Comet Ping Pong.

7 Likes

This is absolutely not how I thought she would be discovered

12 Likes

Does anyone else only ever read news, and thus haven’t heard her name pronounced…and…stay with me, keep pronouncing it (the rather unfortunate) “Jizz-Lane” in their heads?

ETA: I’m back. I like it! I did not see that silent “s” coming, but then this lady apears to be full of surprises.

2 Likes

Surreal isn’t it?

2 Likes

her book choice makes it look that way

1 Like

Prediction: the name “Ghislaine” (or a variant spelling thereof) will show up on the Social Security popular baby name registry within two years.

6 Likes

That makes total sense.

1 Like

You are correct-- I recognize the stores in the background because this is close to where I live. I am not a violent person but I god I wish this article were about how someone recognized her and KICKED HER ASS.

6 Likes

Seriously. It’s not that good. Five Guys is better than In-N-Out. Yes, I get the social justice angle – In-N-Out pays better than the typical fast food. But the food itself is pretty unremarkable and comparing it to McDonalds is, if anything, a complement.

3 Likes

According to Hollywood folklore Lana Turner was discovered while getting a Coke at Top Hat Café, so L.A. does have some precedent for this sort of thing.

2 Likes

I’m with you. From a strictly food standpoint, I find In-N-Out to be incredibly overrated. Every time I get it, I just don’t understand all the fuss.

4 Likes

Compared to decent local burger stands, totally agree. Compared to major fast food chains, it’s less dubious. Either way, may Maxwell never see animal style fries/burgers again.

4 Likes

This is truly the dumbest timeline.

13 Likes

Any producer worth their salt would tell the writers of our reality to GTFO and come back with something believable.

To steal from the zeitgeist, #BetterWrittersNow!

10 Likes