Jeffrey Epstein's accused madame Ghislaine Maxwell found at In-N-Out Burger in Los Angeles

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epsteins-accused-mad.html

And check out the book she was reading.

4 Likes

“Well, I guess this is the last time I’ll be eating here!”

I too am hoping it’s the last In-N-Out burger you have outside prison.

18 Likes

Jesus, she looks like she doesn’t give a rat’s ass.

I called Saudi Arabia. A bit off it seems.

7 Likes

This sounds like a set up by her.

13 Likes

I dunno, child-rapist-enabling sex traffickers gotta eat too and she doesn’t seem like the kind of person accustomed to cooking for herself. Maybe she just thought her odds of being recognized at an In-N-Out in L.A. were lower than the odds of being recognized in an upscale Manhattan restaurant.

21 Likes

So, why isn’t she in custody?

25 Likes

So weird… I just hope she spills major dirt in hopes of a plea deal. Literally a cabal of psychos, it’s like a Kubrick movie.

6 Likes

Xeni just posted the book she was reading at time.

Oh come on! She’s trolling.

7 Likes

What? You mean to say In-N-Out was a bad choice because people probably wouldn’t “really” boycott their Trump support?

7 Likes

In n out?

I could see her as a droog.

14 Likes

Why not? At any given time you can find many people in LA. Dozens, at least.

And she can afford it more than most.

5 Likes

Why would she be in Russia? She needs a visa for Russia and does not need one for USA. East European Jews, unless they are some kind of oligarchs don’t particularly like Russia because of the history.

2 Likes

I love my animal-style burger, but seeing a child sex trafficker at In-N-Out would definitely put me off my meal.

10 Likes
2 Likes

So… just In burgers from now on.

At least she wasn’t as hard to find as Waldo. Or Carmen San Diego.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m suspicious of how anyone managed to just casually spot her… Still, I can’t figure an angle for her to intentionally pop-up like this… unless it’s just sheer bravado and desire to stir up the conspiracy-obsessed… Seems like a person of her means could simply disappear.

2 Likes

She’s been in the national news for weeks now, even more so in the wake of Epstein’s death. Someone was bound to recognize her eventually unless she just stopped going outside altogether.

5 Likes

Kind of looks like she and Trump share the same eating habits.

3 Likes

Don’t you dare diss In-N-Out by likening it to McDonald’s.

I do remember one of the Trump boys visited an In-N-Out though because there was a fuss about how he was so cheap he filled a free water cup from the soda fountain instead of paying for his drink.

9 Likes

You might think this is weird that she’d leave the house, but consider her perspective:

1. She may have been cooped up already for months. Ready to take a small risk to head outside.
  2. She’s like as not gotten away with boatloads of crimes over the years. Criminals rarely think they’ll get caught.
  3. She’s rich as shit, so fuck it. She can afford to hire Alan Dershowitz to keep her out of prison.
8 Likes