Jesse Watters has an explanation for why the red wave didn't happen

It’s both at the same time. See Eco’s characteristic 8 of ur-fascism:

The enemy is both strong and weak. “By a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak.”

7 Likes

It’s so funny watching them say this BS with a straight face. There is a million dollar market for “hate Joe Biden” merch. Hahhaa.

And gee, what reason could there POSSIBLY BE for young single women to vote Democrat. :thinking:

I can’t think of a single reason. I guess stop trying to think of a reason and abort my attempt.

8 Likes

15 Likes

It also explains why we voted Trump out.

3 Likes

To be fair, yeah.
That’s why you saw Trump lose, but down ballot Rs get elected.

I just wish the component of the GOP that was the wongest wasn’t also the loudest. You can’t just replace ignorance with volume.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that they purged everyone who would argue that hate isn’t at least a solution some time ago(there’s still an ongoing fight over whether it’s the solution or just an essential component of any set of solutions).

2 Likes

None of these people are leftists.

5 Likes

You’ll forgive me if I don’t watch a video of Fox News analysts giving their opinions. I don’t have the time, I have all these glass shards I want to jam under my toenails.

7 Likes

At this point, I would not be surprised to find out that Trumpists think that Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski are leftists. I already assume they do.

8 Likes

As flattered as I am by the comparison, Mindysan and I are not the same person:

On topic:

Faux & Foes can blame it on the rain for all I care; that they claim their losses stem from ‘not enough hatred’ is extremely telling…

7 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

I’ve never confused the two of you. :blush: I first learned about W.i.T.C.H. from @Mindysan33 here:

I wasn’t aware of the Da Musicz thread until just now! Holy cats there are some awesome songs there! Thank you for clueing me it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.