Jesse Watters proves he is as grotesque as Tucker Carlson with his "Black outreach plan" (video)

Originally published at: Jesse Watters proves he is as grotesque as Tucker Carlson with his "Black outreach plan" (video) | Boing Boing

5 Likes

He needs to have his DNA examined by a herpetologist.

18 Likes

“the Republican party fought to free the slaves”

I mean where to begin… Better make an outline first, cause this is going to be a mulit-page paper, not a 3-5 paragraph essay.

14 Likes

isn’t this exhausting?

those republicans who fought to free the slaves - where exactly did the republicans live at the time? let’s start there. did they move to the south later? did everyone move from the south to the north? i wish a conservative could dream up an explanation for that.

7 Likes

… notice he doesn’t name any of them

Lincoln once in a while maybe, but never Grant or Sherman or anybody like that :thinking:

7 Likes

I know it’s okay to punch Nazis, but can we kick them in the balls? Like, over and over and over?

14 Likes

Alternate between the two to get a full body workout.

6 Likes

This “focus on marriage” guy was of course caught fucking his producer and left his wife.

12 Likes

Faux News is truly a stinking dumpster that attracts just the kind of presenters one would expect.

An entomologist. Even so, he’d still display less basic humanity than Gregor Samsa.

7 Likes

Somehow I read that as “Gregor Clegane.” Still works, though!

4 Likes

So. . . live in rural America, follow Christ, and own a gun plus cheap land. . . he’s describing the typical red state GOP voter (a lot of whom are also poor, no “wealth creation.” there.)

His GOP outreach plan to black voters sure sounds like “just become a Republican.”

The GOP wants to get more black voters, but doesn’t want to do anything to earn their votes, like, you know, address the issues they are most concerned about.

3 Likes

Ignorant, liar or just ignorant liar?

Yeah, I’m going with ignorant liar.

Actually, this I found kind of shocking even knowing beforehand there was a gap:

JFC, that’s insane. I mean, it’s a universal issue, but a massive one.

6 Likes

So… healthier in Georgia, huh?

And health outcomes are worse in rural areas.

7 Likes

Hey, Watters:

Sincerely, Melz

6 Likes

shit, the gop doesn’t address the issues of the majority of their ignorant-ass white voters. they only answer to the wealthiest and outright lie to the rest.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.