"Secret Democrat!" — GOP alarmed that Mike Johnson isn't as racist as they hoped

Originally published at: GOP dislikes Mike Johnson's view on racism

3 Likes

He’s only 99% evil! Unacceptable!

19 Likes

Our extremist left-wing plan is working! [evil cackle]

14 Likes

Let the face eating continue unabated.

7 Likes

“licking Mr. Johnson to find out how he tastes”

:nauseated_face:

Like Gold Bond and old Kraft singles, I’d wager.

9 Likes

Given the utter fear/animosity maga-repubs for anything Democratic party, i’ve gormlessly mused on a silly concerted effort there could be to have easily recognizable congressional Democrats occasionally whispering extendedly into the ear of various chaos-caucusers “hey who do you like in the world series? …etc etc [blather]” then smile and pat them on the back. Get that event video’ed and posted on Xitter-or-where-ever. It really would mess them up. …ah well, that’s not playing fair, now is it?

6 Likes

Just pass something that lets the federal government function as is for a year(which is unfortunately missing the needed aid for other countries) and then let him fall and the infighting continue from now on as far as I care.

2 Likes

Handmaids Tale Cheers GIF by HULU

4 Likes

Lie down with dog, get fleas. Especially when you are a dog yourself.

3 Likes

The minute he tries, he’s getting bounced. Expect temporary fixes until the GOP is voted out of a majority in the House.

3 Likes

He hates everyone equally?

Wait, I thought only us leftists were supposed to be the groupthink following sheep and republicans were the party of freedom and liberty. It’s only ok if your groupthink is right-aligned?

5 Likes

Don’t worry. Matt Gaetz knows what to do, and he’s not afraid to do it.

10 Likes

To quote Nurse Murch, “my, that was quick”.

7 Likes

This wasn’t what I meant when I said that right wing Democrats were conservative.

:worried:

5 Likes

Or, take the Doctor’s approach

7 Likes

Pedro Gonzalez…sounds like he’s got some interalized hatred going on if he’s putting his lot in with the white supremacist party.

3 Likes

That moron was on Ari Melber’s program last night trying to say with a straight face that he “works with Democrats all the time.”

I snarfed out some of the water I was drinking and Ari’s face said what he believed of that.

4 Likes

I suppose he could claim that since his job is in the HoR, and there are lots of Democrats in the HoR, he does technically “work with” Democrats.

2 Likes

The article doesn’t link to this bbs discussion. Does anyone here have the access to fix it?

1 Like
5 Likes