"Secret Democrat!" — GOP alarmed that Mike Johnson isn't as racist as they hoped

In the video linked, he refers to the experiences of his two sons, one of whom is African American. It literally has to land on their doorstep to admit there is an issue.

@Syfer_Polski, there has been an issue for a while about how the bOing bOing front page links to the bbs. Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a solution. The route I take is to load the bbs main page and then scroll or search a title keyword. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Pedro Gonzalez: “Sure, the new GOP House speaker has completely internalized left-wing racial libel about white supremacy and privilege. He also supports foreign aid.”

Later, Pedro Gonzalez talking to himself: "Excellent! The seed has been planted! Now the Dems will believe he’s actually a liberal. A mole working for them! Then, when they least expect it…!

[Gonzalez begins to giggle insanely.]

[Sound of car sirens and men bounding up the steps]: “There he is!!”

[Gonzalez stops giggling. Begins to run.]

5 Likes

I wasn’t sure we’d have to break out the head of lettuce for a far-right extremist, but it’s time.

4 Likes

It is the tiniest of solace that the guy isn’t completely oblivious to reality when it comes to race relations and his adopted black son.

It doesn’t really comfort me at all that he is otherwise a fundamentalist conservative goon.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.