Junior attacks Speaker Johnson and all Republican leaders: "They are not our friends"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/18/junior-attacks-speaker-johnson-and-all-republican-leaders-they-are-not-our-friends.html

7 Likes

Ken Watanabe Godzilla GIF by Legendary Entertainment

18 Likes

It defies sanity and logic that only a month ago the GOP walked away from a bipartisan solution that would’ve fixed America’s southern border - so that they could continue to whine and clutch at their pearls over the southern border.
The republican party are truly a confederacy of dunces. Meanwhile the brutal Russian genocide in Ukraine continues as they bend knee to Putin. Unbelievable.

20 Likes

Stopped clock and all. No one’s your friend Junior

15 Likes

How does Don Jr have any credibility with anyone, anywhere?

13 Likes

He’s dear leader’s first born, so the faithful love him and think he’s hilarious.

11 Likes

Agencylife Bingo GIF by MX Player

10 Likes

You beat me to it:

16 Likes

GIF by Matthew Henry

8 Likes

One of our area reps, Claudia Tenney, has been flooding the television market with ads about border stuff. At first they were all about her introducing and supporting bills to fund the southern border. For the past couple of weeks, though, she’s been ranting about the northern border being where terrorists/drugs/etc. are entering the country “due to Biden’s horrible policies” - nary a word lately about the southern border, so I guess that’s all taken care of, right? :rage:

9 Likes

Logically, how does this contribute to Dear Leader’s plans?

Is the strategy now to just amp up the rage so high that enough people stage a mass revolt, say ‘to hell with both parties, to hell with elections, and let’s get this fabulous family into power’?

I don’t think logic has much to do with this stuff.

7 Likes

My Canadian comrades stand ready to infiltrate your republic and … introduce to you the joys of poutine and Feist.

9 Likes

The goal is to create as much chaos as possible to justify their coup attempts and make it stick next time. The far right has always had a deep interest in making government not function to justify their authoritarian aims.

7 Likes

Imagine how furious he’ll be when he finds out who blocked Republican support for Biden’s border proposals…

3 Likes

He’s mad his sister-in-law gets to be in charge of the RNC while he has no official position, so he’s acting out.

3 Likes

Hey junior,

3ad633e3374c0ba5489ce21b1ec16283

5 Likes

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.