Don Junior tries to help his daddy

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/23/don-junior-tries-to-help-his-daddy.html

4 Likes

Warning Found Footage GIF by Eternal Family

13 Likes

As usual, Jr proves he that knows nothing, and the world is the opposite of what he thinks.

16 Likes

But I’m still working on Shariah Law and the War on Christmas. First things first.

22 Likes

Well, we know who’s not sharing his stash with the sharks.

23 Likes

It’s ok to feel upset when the whole world seems like it’s against you. I’ll just leave this here for Don Jr., please share with Eric.

:pray:

13 Likes

“Number One Failson” doesn’t fail to disappoint again.

10 Likes

Forget it, Junior - daddy will never love you.

12 Likes

Pure scaremongering.

As if those woke losers are going to sit idling in the line at the drive-through abortion kiosk, increasing their carbon footprint.

6 Likes

Like, you can get back to like your, I know you want like drive-through abortions and, you know, transgender surgeries for 18-month-old babies without parental consent. You know, I get what you want, fine. That may be your thing.

Like, is that like, like Don like Jr, like, like, talks, like?

9 Likes

I’m not sure about the practical details of these drive thru’ abortions - can you just wind down the window or do you really need a convertible?

12 Likes

I guess that’s what happens when you’ve been raised on a diet of nothing but Kool-ade, and then you graduate to doing nothing but cocaine.

11 Likes

News at ten: coke snorter extraordinaire showing his ignorance.

7 Likes

i’m still waiting for the taco trucks on every corner.
dammit, dems! get it together on that part!

23 Likes

Same cold, dead eyes, though.

11 Likes

The message is not intended for Democrats at all.
He’s virtue signaling to other Republicans.

6 Likes

Don’t matter how hard Junior grovels for Daddy – he still ain’t getting a single drop of any inheritance.

9 Likes

Bless - he actually thinks there will be anything left by the time daddy departs this mortal coil and the banks have taken their share.

8 Likes

That depends. If Donald continues his apparent mental slide, Junior and Eric will be writing his final will. It’s a family tradition.

9 Likes

Are you sure that it’s Eric that’s the stupidest Trump?

6 Likes