Another incoherent rant from Don Jr

Originally published at: Another incoherent rant from Don Jr | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Meanwhile, Daddy is signaling he hates Junior and the rest of his kids.

17 Likes

23 Likes

Jr needs more practice to get to his dad’s refined state of nearly-coherent but really not.

9 Likes

switch from that shitty cocaine he’s using to daddy’s preferred Adderall.

15 Likes

Jeebus, did he go to the same non-school as daddy-not-dearest?

Or is idiocy inheritable?

8 Likes

I think he’s been hitting the bombe.

6 Likes

So, in a nutshell: “Gosh, how dare the tv channel not allow Trump to turn a press event into a free political ad - doing so is exactly the same as giving free political ads to the Democrats!”

Yeah, I’m not seeing the problem - or the logic - here, junior.

19 Likes

Remember how he ran on being such a good businessman, and having so much money? Remember how his followers thought this was a good thing? “It’s time we had a businessman run things” I heard so many say, because clearly a being the head of a self-serving for-profit business is equivalent to being the head of a public-serving not-for-profit country.

Anyway, for someone who’s supposed to be such a great businessman with so much power and so much wealth, he sure seems to need to beg his followers for money a whole lot. People who are on his mailing list say that they get multiple emails every day just begging for money.

27 Likes

Hilarious, both went to the Wharton School… Which just goes to show, that these elite schools aren’t really about meritocracy, but about catering to and replicating the elite class.

34 Likes

Is a press conference supposed to be an infomercial?

13 Likes

I would posit that with the absence of the Ringling clown college, Mar-A-Lago is the new clown college…

16 Likes

Trump will be hawking prepper food buckets and bro-goop next.

15 Likes

tv land GIF by YoungerTV

12 Likes

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

7 Likes

15 Likes

No Thank You Cringe GIF by Doja Cat

15 Likes

Almost as yikes as Don Jr’s rants.

Almost.

9 Likes

“Does anybody in here not like their children?”

Trump being Trump, I’d suspect that his comment may have to do with his children not yet throwing themselves under the bus in every way possible for him. (Or could the intent of the message be to inspire violent MAGAs to have a word or two with the not-yet-under-the-bus kids?) Just thinking out loud here folks. Just thinking out loud.

9 Likes

Posit? Actually, a pretty decent theory, at least.

5 Likes