Another incoherent rant from Don Jr

I don’t think his dentures fit correctly …

4 Likes

Why does a guy who says he’s worth several billion dollars need to take money from seniors barely surviving on social security?

That he wants to take away from them.

24 Likes

My favorite reply on the twitter:

Is that gray in the beard or is he just sticking his whole face in the pile these days?

17 Likes

I strongly suspect that anyone who has several billion dollars has got there by taking money from people who have substantially less money than them, so this isn’t really that strange.

Trump’s current MO of whining and begging until the marks hand over the cash is actually rather benign if you compare it with the ways that some billionaires make their pile.

19 Likes

If Donald wants to put political advertising on their channel, then surely this “billionaire” can afford to pay for it like all of the other candidates.

If on the other hand he has a concrete agenda that goes beyond the negative campaigning of “blaming the other guy” with a positive move-forward plan to actually make America a better place beyond his dog whistling to his ever narrowing constituency, I am sure that ABC would be more than happy to share that plan with their viewers free of charge.

5 Likes

His appeal has never been about policies or a vision of a better life for anyone besides himself. We all know what comes of expecting him to act like a leader.

Having any expectation or even hope for reasonable behavior from Trump is a pipe dream. I’m pretty sure that’s what his followers like about him.

9 Likes

If Jr, or any of tRumps relatives cared for Wannabe-Daddy Warbucks, they might have been there in court to support him. As it was, the only people in court with him were paid to be there.

That’s why he gave all his kids “jobs” in his administration. You’d never have seen any of them, otherwise. Didn’t he task one of them to come up with a peace plan for the Middle East? Donny, have you met your kids?
I also seem to remember the daughter he wants to screw showing up at some meeting with a bunch of heads of state trying to put her two cents in and them looking at her like, “Why is this child/arm-candy speaking?”

10 Likes

I guess a good way to stay rich, is to spend other people’s money, instead of your own.

13 Likes

To be fair, discovering that you’re Donald Trump Jr. every morning would drive anyone to massive drug and alcohol abuse. It’s impressive he can speak at all.

5 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

Reminds me of the coked up douche in Die Hard - “Hey, sprechen sie talk?”

5 Likes

It was not a peace plan, it was economic bribery to abandon support for a Palestinian state.

But that was led by Kushner, who fancies himself quite clever and very important.

14 Likes

And “peace” as a cover for the anti-Iran alliance that Israel, Saudi Arabia and the UAE had already established in secret.

5 Likes

True, but we’ll see what that changes now that China has brokered a deal between Iran and the house of Saud… I’m guessing that part of the deal was Iran also pulling back support for the Palestinians, among other things.

5 Likes

Oh holy shit… What’s not been pointed out? He speaks just like his dad. Remember when people would just write out verbatim what senior-D says, and its complete gibberish, but if you heard it in his cadence you can kiiiiinda follow it by filling in the blanks? It’s the same damn thing here.

3 Likes

How is he the leader of the opposition? He currently holds no position.

Who? The former president? Trump is the “leader” of the GOP because they are supporting and following him and treat him like the leader of the party. As long as the GOP treats him like their leader, he is, in fact their leader…

10 Likes

Leader: someone who influences others to accomplish a mission or task by providing purpose, direction and motivation. Even though he is no longer the President Trump still does all of the above to the GOP.

10 Likes

See Jon Ossoff GIF by Election 2020

8 Likes