Trump Jr. baffles with nonsensical diatribe in street interview

Originally published at: Trump Jr. baffles with nonsensical diatribe in street interview | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Both his babble and marching areno doubt aided by the famous Bolivian powder he so obviously loves.

13 Likes

11 Likes

Give the poor guy a break, it was obviously hot as heck there.

And also he’s likely full of cocaine. Like, to the brim.

9 Likes

The Good Liars do some great interviews because they are non-confrontational with the reality-detached MAGAts and just allow them to convict themselves out of their own mouths.

But, what does it matter? Anyone remotely sane has known for years that the Repubs in their MAGAt tendency are lunatic fascists. We don’t need to be converted. And the MAGAts themselves never will.

9 Likes

Junior uses nonsensical diatribe.

It’s super defective!

11 Likes

Anyone else feel Guilfoyle‘s eyes burning out of the screen when they saw that photo?

5 Likes

It remains both hilarious and infuriating whenever Republicans try to paint Biden as an inarticulate, bumbling speaker while completely ignoring that Trump spoke and tweeted in nothing but nonsensical word salad every single day for four years straight. It didn’t seem to bother them when George W. Bush talked about putting food on your family or how the past is over, either.

9 Likes

Like father like son. He didnt like the question so farted out distilled Fox news garbage rants.

4 Likes

I just hope Guilfoyle fades into obscurity by the 2028 election when Gavin Newsom throws his hat in the ring for the Democratic nomination. As ex-spouses go she’s one heck of a big potential distraction.

8 Likes

I’ll bet if Jr. had caught that final, “Fucking asshole!” he would have pivoted into NASA harboring lizard-people from Mars.

3 Likes

For the past few months I have been thinking Newsom was posturing for a run in 24… but then I think of her and it’s like that’s “one heck of a big potential distraction”. Go for it anyway Gavin- Trump will be in jail and you will probs be running against a nincompoop. Or hey- maybe they’ll prop up Jr. and you can just coast.

4 Likes

Wait… WHAT!?! I had no idea.

“She was a different person.” I’ll say! WTF?

I would never in a million years think that was the same person scowling in the lead pic.

11 Likes

No way he’d even consider that unless Biden dropped out for health reasons. Newsom is ambitious but he isn’t stupid. He’s angling for 2028.

6 Likes

Donald Trump Jr. and George Bush II have a lot in common really. Neither of them ever got a job in their life unless their Dad set it up for them, and neither of them is the sharpest knife in the drawer.
To give Donald Trump Jr. his due, he’s not responsible for the death of nearly a million Iraqis, so he’s got that going for him.
I suppose?

1 Like

He hasn’t had the chance to do anything like that yet.

4 Likes

In times like these, I’ll take a laugh wherever I can find it.

2 Likes

… there is a lot of Uncanny Valley in that photo :grimacing:

3 Likes

2.5 million Iraqis died from Covid, I keep wondering what the vaccine timeline and the worldwide rollout would have been like if a competent president was in charge. Or even one like W.

1 Like

Definitely different.

1 Like