Former Fox News head: "Donald Junior is a pathetic, low IQ oaf, who spews ridiculous lies to please daddy"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/04/former-fox-news-head-donald-junior-is-a-pathetic-low-iq-oaf-who-spews-ridiculous-lies-to-please-daddy.html

8 Likes

Junior is stupid, but when he says things like “Biden treated Catholics like terrorists,” he knows damn well that isn’t true. That’s not an example of his stupidity. That’s an example of him lying.

56 Likes

Biden is Catholic. Why would he put himself on the terrorist watch list?

both GIF

Yes, Jr. is lying, but it is a stupid lie. I would wager most Catholics know Biden is also Catholic (he’s only the second Catholic president). There are much smarter lies he could tell about Biden that wouldn’t contradict his being Catholic and hot button issues for many Catholics. Yet this is the one he came up with.

41 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

30 Likes

That’s not his audience, though. His audience is the hardcore Trumpers, and most of them aren’t Catholic. He knows his audience will buy this bullshit, and they will.

21 Likes

As the new saying goes - the turd didn’t fall far from the asshole.

38 Likes

I agree with a fox news president on this. There’s common ground between republicans and democrats afterall.

23 Likes

jenny-wakeman-of-course-he-is
Given his diseased family tree, how could he have possibly inherited a brain?

14 Likes

This is so weird. It’s like junior was originally going to come up with some anti-Catholic screed, thought better of it, got confused, and ended up attributing the anti-Catholic sentiment to Biden. What gets lost, what with all the stupidity and criminality of the Trump family, is just how fucking weird they are, too. But also, the cheek of these assholes - the family cosplaying (unconvincingly) as Christians, accusing actual Christians of being… anti-Christian.

(If there was an actual thought process, I imagine it went something like, “I’ll attribute some anti-Christian policy to Biden… but wait, he’s Catholic, that might make it seem like I’m saying Catholics are anti-Christian, which makes me seem anti-Catholic. I know! I’ll attribute specifically anti-Catholic acts to him! Problem solved!”)

12 Likes

Well…

4 Likes

There are times I almost feel sorry for Junior, because he is just so fucking dumb, and he’s so desperate for his daddy’s love and approval, and Dad has always hated his guts.

On the other hand, he’s just as big a piece of shit as everyone else in that family, so fuck him.

19 Likes

Asserts facts not in evidence.

I haven’t seen any indication Donald Sr. has ever been pleased with his idiot failsons.

12 Likes

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

8 Likes

But instead of lines on a board, it was lines of coke…

10 Likes

How is this real? Does anyone else still feel like we hit a mutiverse rift in 2016 and we’ve all been stuck in the wrong universe ever since?

15 Likes

Correction: “who spews ridiculous lies in a futile attempt to please daddy”.

9 Likes

This is the Stupidest Timeline.

10 Likes

What with the old fellow’s Easter greetings to “Christian’s and catholics” maybe they are both confused about some campaign tr0lling strategy meeting they all had?

4 Likes

Donald Junior is a pathetic, low IQ oaf, who spews ridiculous lies to please daddy.

And yet somehow, Eric manages to be even dumber.

9 Likes

Maybe, but evangelical Protestants claiming that Catholics aren’t Christians is nothing new. I remember hearing that from some of my Southern Baptist classmates in high school back in the 1980s. I think mostly they don’t care about consistency in their message. Their message is just for their base, and other people in the right demographic to get sucked into their base, and cognitive dissonance seems to not apply to many of these people. Just like they don’t see a problem claiming that Jan 6 was an Antifa plot, and also just a peaceful protest. Or that Biden is simultaneously the head of a crime family that has complete control of the deep state and also has dementia and doesn’t know what day it is. They don’t seem to care about consistency. It’s all about fear and hate.

22 Likes