Jesus appointed me House Speaker and Moses, says MAGA Mike Johnson (video)

Definitely Morgan Freeman.

4 Likes

< insert “why not both” gif here >

6 Likes

The Problem isn’t that he Talks to invisible men.

It’s that he thinks those invisible men are Talking back.

Someone should check that no one has a Ultrasonic Audio Laser pointed at his bed.

4 Likes

“No no no, it was Jesus who was talking to me! He told me he was Jesus: why would he lie about that?”

7 Likes

“Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain”

Go to hell, Mike.

8 Likes

MIKE: I just got a message from Jesus!

ME: Christ?

MIKE: And guess what he said he wants me to be!

ME: What, an asshole?

7 Likes

craiyon_125314_Jesus_reading_phone__saying_What_The_Fuck_

11 Likes

tribalism. plain and simple.

3 Likes

Why would Jesus lie after he took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor?

5 Likes

So does this mean that Mike Johnson is going to lead the Republican Party into 40 years in the wilderness? If he really wants to lead his people in an Exodus then I’m not going to stop him.

In fact can he hurry up and get the fuck out of here? We aren’t going to stop them, like the pharaoh did. There’s no need for the plagues.

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s a red sea moment, alright.

Shining Stephen King GIF

2 Likes

kevin, wait! we know you were a double talking, spineless snake – but let’s talk this out! because this new guy? hoo, boy.

1 Like

Why does Jesus has 3 arms? And why is he sitting in a grotto?

Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIF

7 Likes

Or lemmings down the drain.

2 Likes

Um, yeah, hang on a minute. :thinking: I’m all in on the sentiment, but the only flooded border crossing that meets the criteria would be the Detroit river or maybe Lake Erie.

This is payback for :canada: exporting Rafael Cruz, isn’t it?

That’s “Ted” to most of us, reportedly since he was 13, anyhow, but apparently he doesn’t like people using names they choose themselves…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Sure, but consider the party. It would be perfectly understandable that such a thing, “thoughts”, would be so unfamiliar, incorrectly identified and unfairly given any credibility. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.