Jesus spotted in Antarctica on Google Earth, near ancient alien structure

Darn straight!

6 Likes

The “giant face of Jesus” sure looks like pareidolia and I don’t think either it or the “standing figure” is “right next to the base” like he says, but that 500x100m excavation with an airstrip next to it back in 2016 or so is interesting. Who was there and what was this dig for?

4 Likes

You clearly haven’t done your own research.

10 Likes

23 Likes

15 Likes

Kadath in the cold waste hath known them, and what man knows Kadath?

5 Likes

He was/is japanese.

4 Likes

hd reference GIF

6 Likes

Jesus? It looks more like the Corpse Bride to me.

5 Likes

All I see is George Harrison ca. 1970

5 Likes

I found him too!

3 Likes

So a rock looks like Jesus. I’m more interested in that airfield. I mean how hard is it to figure out what that is.

I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

Jesus? That’s Cat Stevens.

6 Likes

So they discovered the city of the Old Ones. Funny

6 Likes

At the Mountains of Madness, King James edition.

7 Likes

I feel like if Tom Lehrer was a younger person he would really bang out a snappy piano song about pareidolia.

2 Likes

All I see is a pit bull running through the snow… But I’m an atheist so what do I know?

4 Likes

People like this sure seem to place an enormous amount of faith in nothing ever happening to look vaguely like something else just by pure chance. I find it hard to imagine how anyone who has spent more than a couple of years alive hasn’t had this illusion utterly shattered just through their own day to day experience.

1 Like

9 Likes

Jesus really has to stop taking all the credit for when Grigori Rasputin makes appearances.

4 Likes