JFK Jr. murdered, Princess Diana murdered, and Prince George targeted by assassin, in this week’s killer tabloids

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/27/jfk-jr-murdered-princess-dia.html

2 Likes

I first read that as JFK Jr. murdered Princess Diana… which considering some tabloids that would probably be an actual headline.

2 Likes

This tabloid ragsheet roundup and many other posts were uploaded to BB after more than 6 hours of not even mentioning the apocalyptic resignation of Justice Kennedy.

I know that BB isn’t a breaking news site, but really?

Really?

3 Likes

I know, right? Why the celebration of actual fake news?

3 Likes

maybe, tell us something we didnt’t know?

Considering most of these publications are owned by Pecker, a known Trump collaborator and conspirator in the destruction of the American Democracy and the constant gaslighting of the American people, maybe this whole series could be discontinued.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for somebody to comment on the fact that a guy named Pecker has a real hard-on for democracy.

1 Like

Hey… some of us here enjoy a lurid and stupid headline. Doubly so for things that involve Elvis and Bigfoot.

1 Like

Garbage posts. Please stop or at least fix formatting to properly trim on main blog page (a “[more]” link at end).

Nearly every other contributor does this…it cannot be that complicated.

1 Like

Glad to see others joining the tabloid-bashing roundup. They really do need a trim link.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.