John Oliver explains Tucker Carlson's lame but lucrative shtick

The ones I care most about are from Hilo Hattie’s, one of which I picked out with my late mother. I give way fewer than zero fucks what the [neo]nazis think, it’s the impression I risk giving my fellow humans that concerns me so.

1 Like

Pair them with a Utilikilt to blow their racist minds! :joy:

3 Likes

Those fuckers have latched onto the “skirts for men terrified to wear an actual skirt” skirts, as well.

I know, that’s the joke :wink:
I won’t let them have Utilikilts, though. I don’t even have one, but don’t want to let them co-opt any maker imagery. Or the orange knit caps. I have a really warm one that belonged to my grandfather, and I’m not going to let these bigots ruin it for me.
They can have their shitty white polos and khakis.

4 Likes

First they came for the tiki torches, and I said nothing because who can stand the stench of citronella?

3 Likes

:joy: then they came for the white polos and khakis, and I said nothing, because I liked seeing them look like box store middle management wannabes.
(Continue ad infinitum to every style we let them co-opt…)
And finally, they came for the bourbon, and I said nothing, because I was naked…

3 Likes

Yup, bourbon will do that.

4 Likes

Who knows what this Supreme Court would have to say about it of course

Western Union and AT&T were subject to regulation 100 years ago and nobody thought that was odd

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.