John Wick is finally gonna kill some people in John Wick 3

I suppose so, but not in a one-on-one John Wick-esque way. That’s why the Church sequence stands out to me relative to John Wick.

1 Like

You want body count?

Shoot 'Em Up has got your body count, and then some.

Starring Clive Owen, Paul Giamatti, and Monica Bellucci – who probably wouldn’t do this shit if they weren’t having a good time.

Plus: humor! Lots of humor!

7 Likes

When I was watching the catacombs scene in John Wick II, I became fascinated by the endless killings, so I re-watched it and started counting. It turns out there were 49 heavily armed attackers (45 of whom were killed and one wounded). How did they get there - a dozen SUV’s? One of those big tourist buses? Henchmen logistics always fascinate me.

13 Likes

that’s such a wonderfully bad movie.

Giamatti chews more scenery than a Bagger 288.

5 Likes

What is that from?

2 Likes

cc @Tamsin_Bailey

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING by Kenneth Branagh!!!

5 Likes

Just you wait until the Highlander comes for John Wick: The Wickening.

13 Likes

“There can be only one Wick!”

(But at least immortality would explain how JW can survive being gut shot so many times without real medical help.)

4 Likes

No way could you manage all those people without proper, professional HR.

6 Likes

It does seem that they would have to be staged around the city like ambulance drivers so they can get to a henchman emergency in a timely fashion. But how they all arrive at the same time is beyond me… :-/

2 Likes

I had the same thought yesterday when my team went out for coffee. The place we went to could produce coffee at a fixed rate, so it took 15 minutes for all of us to get our drinks. The solution we came up with was something very like Uber Eats. You go to a single form, specify this much coffee, at this time to this location, and the orders are spread between local coffee shops.

Somebody should suggest a henchman variation on this to Uber. I am sure it is right up their alley.

3 Likes

Brilliant! A parody for our time.

2 Likes

No Machete?

4 Likes

Do you guys want an Expendables 4 or 5? Because this is how you get an expendables 4 or 5…

5 Likes

I almost thought “At least Stallone wouldnt be in it if it was only contract killers” but then i instantly remembered the movie Assassins.

Also wtf is up with that movie poster? Why is everyone peeking from a different corner?

6 Likes

Assassins.

9 Likes

giphy%20(2)

6 Likes

We’ve got the makings for a hitman Battle Royale. Hollywood please steal that idea.

2 Likes

Seriously underrated movie IMNSHO.

2 Likes

Recursive assassins.

It’s assassins all the way down.

Update: Added link to Wikipedia:

4 Likes