John Wick is finally gonna kill some people in John Wick 3

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/17/john-wick-is-finally-gonna-kil.html

4 Likes

“John Wick is finally gonna kill some people …”

Pretty sure he’s only known for killing people…

12 Likes

Yeah, but the John Wick/Equaliser crossover is gonna be dope.

26 Likes

I fluv you for that.

11 Likes

Can’t wait!

“some people” might an understatement.

3 Likes

How about The Professional x John Wick x Equalizer x El Mariachi?

4 Likes

Toss in The Bride (Kill Bill), and you may be onto the bloodiest movie of all time.

[edit] Was thinking he was still mad about doggo from the last movie, alas, the trailer informs us he’s got a new doggo.

9 Likes

I can’t be the only one predicting that the closing shot of the movie is going to be him driving off in his car, miraculously restored to perfect condition by wizard mechanics.

4 Likes

So - no retirement party?

3 Likes

SPOILERS!!

(not on the car)

4 Likes

I’m surprised that there is anybody alive in the John Wick universe - not because John Wick kills so many people but because half the population of the world seems to be professional freelance assassins. Who, exactly, are they all killing when not trying to kill John Wick? :thinking:

16 Likes

Don’t forget the church sequence from The Kingsmen. Need to add that one to the mix.

8 Likes

I loved this film so damn much. And maybe its because I love the play so much

FYI…Beetlejuice makes a cameo too!

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, I found this:
http://www.moviebodycounts.com/Top-Characters.htm

3 Likes

John Wick: Infinity Wars…

24 Likes

Funny, Hot Shots! Part Deux is the last movie I’d think about in regards to body count. Bad puns, silly jokes and a random mole yes but, body count not so much.

Worth a re-watch!

1 Like

At the end of this one, realizing he’ll never be able to retire, he leaves his fortune to the dog and drives like hell.

thelma%20and%20louise%20ending

2 Likes

Well, until John Wick 3 comes out there is the John Wick with Nerf from Corridor Digital.

Pretty well done. And it kind of shows the blood in the actual movies isn’t needed, it’s the complex choreography of the action sequences that are interesting.

10 Likes

Seems more people were killed at the end of that movie than in the middle. :thinking:

2 Likes