Johnny Depp surprises Pirates of the Caribbean riders as live animatronic at Disneyland

And/or attempting to rehabilitate his reputation after being exposed as someone who makes a habit of domestic violence.

3 Likes

Calico Jack Sparrow :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, the Pirates movies have worn out their welcome. Yeah Johnny Depp has been in an acting rut for a while. Yeah, he’s probably a wife-beater and is probably needing the money.

On the other hand, he made a whole lot of people very happy here and gave them something to talk about for years. I view this as a plus on his life scorecard.

3 Likes

Yikes stripes, I was not up on the Johnny Depp news. Damn. I just read a Guardian piece on the settlement. Super fucking sad. And really gross that a line of celebrities queued up on twitter to drop their “she’s a gold-digger” and “I know him, he was never mean to me” hot takes…*barfcry*

1 Like

I’m definitely going to see the next one in the theater and will probably buy the bluray as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.