Jordan B Peterson: Gish Galloping Simpleton, Simpering Surrogate Father Figure

I mean I get why you’re using EW, but you do realize that she’s not a leftist?

Ugggghhhhh what are you talking about?

@milliefink

Actually read, or familiarized himself enough to opine about them as if he has?

The former.

The man has a clear revanchist agenda, and is also clearly willing to shoehorn anything into it that fits the agenda. No need to demonstrate much actual discernment about something he’s claimed to have read, given that his followers aren’t interested in the finer details anyway.

All his fans, including myself, are interested in the finer details. Got any proof of him willing to shoehorn anything that fits into the agenda? Or just more leftist tropes against JP?

I’ve seen him claim to have read things, and then spout off a load of shite that clearly demonstrates he hasn’t.

More nonsense?

You’re coming across like a mindless acolyte. “The Great Jordaddy is in all ways great, everything he says and does must be defended!!”

Looks like you need your reading glasses, since I’ve even pointed out something myself that JP has been wrong about in this thread so far (since you leftists had a hard time at it).

@KathyPartdeux

Hardly. You purportedly looked into his soul by his failure to purchase a larger house.

Wrong, Kathy Newman. Let’s go over some facts again;

1. JP has still not spent any money on luxury, but continues working 16 hours a day
  2. JP has spent a lot of the money renting lecture halls, not luxuries
  3. The argument “X has money therefore X is doing it for the money!” is a non-sequitur that you would never apply to Elizabeth Warren or your other heroes
  4. If JP was doing it for the money, why is he releasing almost everything he does for FREE? Hundreds of lectures, almost his entire research in his entire academic career, even Maps of Meaning is fully online in PDF for free now