Jordan B Peterson: Gish Galloping Simpleton, Simpering Surrogate Father Figure

Don’t forget the praise and adulation of all those fanboy worshipers.

I wonder if he’s properly declaring that income to the Canada Revenue Agency?

16 Likes

Just like most demagogues and fear-mongers throughout time, stirring up the ignorant factions of the masses for their own benefit.

13 Likes

Really hoping this thread won’t turn into a trainwreck like the last one with Peterson’s name all over it.
(For the record, I think he’s an asshat of the finest vintage out to stir trouble; name-dropping a little history-lite to hide his misogyny, but hey, what would I know?)

12 Likes

Reddit user DanWebster has a veritable encyclopædia of shit Peterson says, check it out here: https://www.reddit.com/r/enoughpetersonspam/comments/8kuaze/petersons_misogyny_a_collection_updated/

9 Likes

Would I be correct in understanding that this Jordan Peterson is basically Umar Johnson for white guys? They appear to share quite a few characteristics.

3 Likes

Also from that link:

In an interview with Joe Rogan, he congratulated himself for “monetizing SJW’s”, and brags that the more he is attacked by them, the more money he is given through Patreon.

with a reference to a YouTube video which i don’t care to watch.

9 Likes

Clearly I forgot we are living in a system that rewards people for being terrible.

10 Likes

Sounds like someone with whom I should be glad to be entirely unacquainted.

12 Likes

Genuinely confused how the Defenders of Peterson’s Honor haven’t shown up to this thread yet…

9 Likes

It hasn’t shown up on their spreadsheet. Yet. Incurious they be.

7 Likes

They use Google to find stories on the main page.

10 Likes

And as long as they keep going the the main thread and getting eaten/banned they will most likely not find this one…

9 Likes

Seems like it.

For anyone who doesn’t know who that Faux-Tep asshole is:

I flat out invited the one I was ‘conversing with’ to join us, but “him got eaten all up…”

11 Likes

Plus some of them are busy over at Jezebel. They’re getting hit with the same nonsense we got, including the guy who was posting free verse poetry.

13 Likes

The only way I solve disagreements at work is with my fist. Except, of course, if the person disagreeing with me is a woman. In that case, I have no power and must acquiesce.

This makes absolutely no sense.

15 Likes

Except in the minds of those who think men are the real victims now, because “PC culture” prevents them from expressing their true manly selves. Men like that won’t look all that deeply into anything that seems to support that feeble belief.

9 Likes

Sheesh, is it Dog eat Doggerel over there?

10 Likes

classic rhetorical technique from the 7th grade

4 Likes

Wait … he thinks … if he were really walking around punching people who called him a Nazi … that would prove he was NOT a Nazi ?

5 Likes

Having just learned of this Peterson maroon, and having no desire to ever hear of him again, can I just skip Johnson entirely?

1 Like