Jordan Klepper attends a Wisconsin MAGA rally

Originally published at: Jordan Klepper attends a Wisconsin MAGA rally | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Got a few minutes in, and felt ill. I couldn’t finish.

10 Likes

I love how Klepper has that Colbert Report feel that I miss from Jon Stewart’s Daily Show days. ^____^

6 Likes

I don’t know how much Comedy Central pays Klepper, but it’s not enough to deal with those assholes.

16 Likes

Klepper does a masterful job of letting some contradict themselves.

8 Likes

That’s my state, so I had to watch it all. These people are stunningly stupid. Jordan Klepper primes them to talk by asking questions, but it’s almost not even needed. It scares me that these people are likely operating motor vehicles within an hour of my home!

Oh, and they vote …

13 Likes

Same here. That was a sea of buzzwords and conspiracy. The one lady with the numbers really highlights the new age to fash pipeline. I live in a small conservative city, but I luckily don’t run into this type of republican very often.

7 Likes

i’m not even sure i can make a few SECONDS in. i’m just so tired of these people.

6 Likes

Humans aren’t rational animals. We’re emotional animals that pretend to be rational.

7 Likes

And now I’m irrationally angry that you questioned my rationality!

:grin:

I like to compare rational thought to juggling. It’s something we can do, with a bit of luck or training. But even the people who are good at it are definitely not doing it all the time.

1 Like

Not sure if Klepper thought this was super obvious, as he often points things out more directly (as in the discussion of “theatrics” with Abe Lincoln), but here was the couple talking about pizzagate saying to be on the lookout for triangles and circles…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.