Jordan Klepper reveals the wit and wisdom of Trump supporters

Originally published at: Jordan Klepper reveals the wit and wisdom of Trump supporters | Boing Boing

5 Likes

These MAGATS are either really stupid or caught up in a cult. I don’t see a third option when the folks Jordan Klepper interviewed can’t see the dichotomy between what they say in two sentences. Yes, they are bigots but that’s not the saddest part.

8 Likes

… other “correspondents” come and go but Jordan Klepper is committed :thinking:

7 Likes

Eff these effing mothereffers straight to mothereffing heck.
That’s all I have to say about that.

9 Likes

Jordan Klepper. I wish I could be this quick witted.
I love that he gets exposure on large news networks.

5 Likes

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

4 Likes

I think that last one got me the most… what a fucking hypocrite.

4 Likes

Mel Brooks Morons GIF

17 Likes

Have any of these interviewers asked a more direct question, such as “Are you racist or homophobic?”

2 Likes

An awful lot of them are probably both.

4 Likes

No big surprises in that lot. Btw the ads on this article page are out of control. Maybe it’s just my phone but an inline ad window between each line break?

1 Like

They all know what they’re saying is bullshit. They just don’t care.

5 Likes

Yeah, anytime someone ‘round these parts entreats me to “try to understand” or somehow better reach these people, I think of these interviews and sincerely wonder what could possibly work to break the carapace of willful ignorance (in the most generous of interpretations) these people have wrapped themselves in.

7 Likes

Well, I suppose “all” is “an awful lot”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.