Jordan Klepper tries to become a 'Good Guy with a Gun'

Originally published at: Jordan Klepper tries to become a 'Good Guy with a Gun' | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Yeah, this Daily Show piece and the ones on how Switzerland manages gun ownership are the ones that come to mind every time there’s a mass shooting:

There’s so much we could change here in the US.

18 Likes

Well logically if we just give guns to everyone then one is bound to end up in the hands of a Good Guy eventually.

zardoz04

12 Likes

what GIF

15 Likes

Well, actually, it is hard to become a Good Guy with a GunTM.
Even 99% of law enforcement personnel fail at it.

11 Likes
2 Likes

We need more good gals with guns, not good guys with guns?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’m as well trained as the Uvalde cops after watching this video.

1 Like

welll , golllleeee beeee !!! a three percenter !! i dare say , there may be another such , in another 33 shootings , approximately , if history < or herstory > , statistics , and rudimentary math serve eh ??
< puffs on pipe > < why , the phinest of frop , why do you ask ? >

1 Like

Dude, what?

5 Likes

leaving universal music GIF by Sigrid Bernson

5 Likes

Funny how even in the extremely rare cases where a “Good Guy with a Gun” prevents further violence by one of the many, many Bad Guys who got their hands on a gun the Good Guy STILL didn’t use an AR-15 to do the job.

So once again, we’d all be safer if we took those weapons of war out of public circulation entirely.

8 Likes

“…[M]any of the claims about the benefits of gun ownership are largely myths.”

3 Likes

Oh cool, you found one. Now find one for each of the 19 kids shot to death in just the latest mass shooting, and I might be willing to entertain that you’ve got anything worth considering.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.