Judge blocks Trump Tik Tok ban

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/28/judge-blocks-trump-tik-tok-ban.html

5 Likes

This Tik Tok story is so bonkers and I don’t understand how the president’s position has any support from fans of “unfettered capitalism” as this is some very seriously fettered shit.

7 Likes

I do my best not to be influenced by the Chinese government, but damned if I’m not going to start using the phrase “hooligan logic”.

8 Likes

If “Hooligan Logic” doesn’t become somebody’s band name or, at minimum, internet handle I will be greatly disappointed. In fact, that seems like a good domain to buy if it’s free… :wink:

Edit: Purchased. Now what to do with it… Thoughts welcome. :smiley:

7 Likes

Make a list of video parodies of the Con-mander in Chief? That may not be as exhausting as keeping up with the constant hipposhit spray of lies.

1 Like

You’re not wrong, but it’s a fun idea… I can see that being completely exhausting; too many shenanigans to keep up with. :stuck_out_tongue: Doesn’t mean we can’t start with some and let folks keep making suggestions here, though?

2 Likes

The minimum-upkeep version would be google alert(s) dumping to an RSS feed which in turn feeds a post-creation bot(like Feedzy for wordpress).

1 Like

Simple, illogical blind platform revenge for the Tulsa rally disaster?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.