Judge gives free pass to elderly man who solicited prostitute

Shouldn’t be so hard, just don’t get shot.

1 Like

And pay. (He wasn’t charged with larceny.)

2 Likes

Well good luck with that, but they may frown a little more on murder than they do on paid for consensual sex. Although if you want to be able to have loads of people killed with impunity why not consider going into politics?

3 Likes

True. Who would want to get away with piddly few kills in a law enforcement career when one could rack up an orders of magnitude higher score in just a few days of a little pet war a continent away.

1 Like

What? Compassion and common sense in the law? There’s hope for us yet…

Oh, sure. Jesus preaches to the prostitutes and he’s a role model of humility and compassion. But some dude from Grand Rapids starts chatting them up and suddenly he’s a “dirty old man.”

3 Likes

It’s ok, I’m not black. I’m apparently the least suspicious sort of semi-brown (the asian looking type). Been pulled over twice, no tickets yet. Enjoying my privilege…

Well, I was thinking it would be more of a “specific person” sort of thing, not a “those people have our oil” sort of thing.

Heck, if I wanted to kill people and get away with it, I’d just join the police force… (but I have nothing against minorities, so the “specific person” clause would kick in again…)

It’s not just dirty old men either. Little old ladies can be surprisingly inappropriate and ‘handy’ with young male nurses. Been there, got the T-shirt. :frowning:

4 Likes

Yay for gender equality :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.