Judge rules Elon Musk subpoena in Epstein bank lawsuit can be served to Tesla

Originally published at: Judge rules Elon Musk subpoena in Epstein bank lawsuit can be served to Tesla | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I see what you did there.

5 Likes

Interesting that it’s “Serve Tesla” when he’s been (supposedly?) spending his time at Twitter.

3 Likes

I think I have figured out why Elon’s face seems so punchable to me (beyond the fact that his PERSONALITY is so punchable).

It’s that wispy and pathetic mustache.

Here’s the thing, fellow facial hair people. If you can’t grow a decent mustache/beard/sideburns … Do. Not. Try.

You just look punchable.

6 Likes

Tesla is an obviously stable and reliable going concern. Twitter is just as obviously not. It makes sense to serve him at his largest and most publicly accessible business.

9 Likes

Wispy facial hair is acceptable if you are an ancient Asian martial arts expert who can paralyze someone with a hard stare from a distance of three hundred yards. It’s just part of the look, and what with the whole “being-able-to-kick-your-way-through-nine-inches-of-tempered-steel” thing, no one in their right mind will ever criticize your grooming choices.

Otherwise, you’re right. Clean-shaven is a much better look than “See? I can almost do it.”

4 Likes

Courts really don’t like attempts to evade service. A businessman busy doing business? Fine, serve the business.

Scientology’s David Miscavige used to have a smoke screen hiding that he was the head, but that’s blown away.

Elno needs to make his cult more complex.

1 Like

Here’s hoping the momentum catches up with the wispy beard fascist.

4 Likes

Perhaps this why he was so concerned about the @elonjet account potentially giving his location away. Nothing to do with the safety of his children. More to do with not receiving envelopes on the tarmac.

7 Likes

It looks like he’s going all-in on the whole Phony Stark style.

Instead, we’ve got Elno showing Robert Downey Jr his Ironman tattoo, and all I can hear is: “A Hispanic Scott Baio? I’m sorry, is that me?”

1 Like

One of the more notable is the Sydney Crosby Playoff Beard ™ .
Just shave that thing off already!

2 Likes

JP Morgan (or rather banks linked to it) is famous for having accepted more than 13,000 slaves as collateral, ending up owning more than 1,000 of them. While that was more than a century ago, they denied any connection to this until 2005.This leaves me having difficulty accepting this denial at face value.

5 Likes

Mmmm, I think the face is punchable more for what comes out of the pie hole below the terrible, wispy mustache.

2 Likes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.