Elon Musk blames @elonjet for on-ground stalker—and says he'll sue him for tweeting public records of his jet travels

Originally published at: Elon Musk blames @elonjet for on-ground stalker—and says he'll sue him for tweeting public records of his jet travels | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Can we just skip to the part where Musk fully believes he can fly and jumps off a high rise building already?

35 Likes

And where was plane?

6 Likes

Two things not included in the post, for reasons.

1. “Elon looks like Tim Curry if you drained Curry of all sexual magnetism and made his head perfectly rectangular”

2. “Third, Elon thinking that his assassination profile is a random nutcase is gravely mistaken. At this point he is surely eligible for the traditionally sloppy Mossad treatment, taking out the nearest ten H1-Bs with him and leaving everything to chance”

25 Likes

Ha, “harm to my family”, as if Musk hasn’t clearly demonstrated that he couldn’t care less if any of them live or die.

24 Likes

Such an insult to Tim Curry!

Excellent point though about legit Mossad-esque threats though; Prince Bonesaws is much more likely to have Musk murked…

22 Likes

If Elon’s gonna sue everyone who wishes him harm, he’s gonna have to sue 7.99 billion people.

13 Likes

I thought “lil X” referred to Lil Nas X at first and was about to be extremely disappointed that he was hanging out with Musk such that an alleged stalker would get confused.

11 Likes

Others misread it that way on Twitter and Mastodon, too.

6 Likes

oh so NOW he gives a shit about doxxing

19 Likes

@beschizza - so when is a good time for BB contributors to start limiting direct hyperlinks to Twitter?

We don’t need to support this failing platform with our clicks any more than support this failing human with our attention.

16 Likes

Real Life Love GIF by Abbey Luck

26 Likes

I realize that Twitter’s dire financial state means that Musk is desperate to find any source of revenue that might help keep it afloat. But suing broke college students is probably not going to do much to make up the shortfall.

14 Likes

I assume he uses X as a variable so he doesn’t have to actually learn the names of any of his children.

18 Likes

No, it’s literally his kid’s name. Musk is such a freak.

6 Likes

“Ha ha, pronouns are so stupid!” says the guy who gave his child such an intentionally ridiculous name that Musk himself doesn’t even refer to him by it.

18 Likes

They say he’s been lingering longer around the spacex fuel storage these days.

2 Likes

He appears to be selling office equipment from Twitter HQ; so I’m guessing he is very desperate. :thinking:

14 Likes

So say this story isn’t true, or even isn’t materially true…

If Musk brings this to court, is it perjury?

I remain unconvinced this isn’t part of some cover story to get out of the jet feed being on twitter.

2 Likes

Yes, X is a variable on an abstract class that I’m not sure elon have ever instantiated.

abstract class ElonSpawn{
abstract Child children;
abstract void procreate() {
return null;
}
}

3 Likes