Elon admits ads ran against Nazi content, threatens to sue watchdog site that wrote about it

Originally published at: Elon admits ads ran against Nazi content, threatens to sue watchdog site that wrote about it | Boing Boing

10 Likes

This may have been noted previously, but, Christ, what an asshole.

23 Likes

What is the deal with car manufacturers and antisemetism?
Though obviously, it’s not even close to limited to that manufacturing sector…

11 Likes

Tantrum Crying GIF

Robin Hood No GIF

tantrum GIF

15 Likes

As Ken White pointed out, saying “I’m going to file a lawsuit first thing Monday morning!” is particularly dumb when you can now file a suit electronically any time, any day.

Maybe Musk’s lawyers just told him they couldn’t file until Monday so that they could at least enjoy the weekend.

30 Likes

“The split second… the micro-second even!”

IMG_5199

23 Likes

Yaccarino will be next, assuring people that Xitter will survive after they do a Great Replacement of the advertisers that left.

17 Likes

I don’t understand why she took the job in the first place, but if she has any functioning brain cells, she will resign right now. That ship is sinking, and it’s going down fast. Before another year has gone by, Musk is going to be trying to sell that platform and it’s going to go cheap.

20 Likes

Maybe she calculated Musk would implode before xitter, and she’d be left running a damaged china shop, without the bull.

15 Likes

If he’s already made such a huge paper loss, why would he sell just because the ship gets lower in the water? He WANTS to have this toy to play with, whatever the cost.

His investors on the other hand…

17 Likes

At this point are they “Investors” or “Hostages”?

8 Likes

Include the Saudis, Qatar, Andreeson-Horowitz, Larry Ellison, and Jack Dorsey, among others. Most of those are almost as problematic as Musk, in their own ways. Or even more problematic. But they’re losing money, and at some point, they’re going to cut the bait, one way or another.

21 Likes

Never go full Ford.

18 Likes

The pivot theory is that he forces the banks to write down the debt so he can get full control. Of what tho…

8 Likes

Thermonuclear law? Strange game. The only winning move is not to be an absolute fuckwit that can’t handle being held to his word.

20 Likes

He may not like the way the Saudis (Prince Bonesaws) go about ‘writing down’ debts. :wink:

19 Likes

So what you’re saying is Musk paid an arm and a leg for Twitter?

19 Likes

Face Palm GIF

16 Likes

There is one immigrant trying to replace us that I’m aware of; but I’m guessing that Elon won’t self-deport.

13 Likes

God, he’s sexy.

/s but it was obvious though wasn’t it

10 Likes