Julia Louis-Dreyfus comments on Jerry Seinfeld's tease of a possible Seinfeld reunion

Originally published at: Julia Louis-Dreyfus comments on Jerry Seinfeld's tease of a possible Seinfeld reunion | Boing Boing

Well he did say it was a secret.

4 Likes

10 Likes

I mean, the actors are always the last people to find out about these things, only once it’s a done deal and they’re figuring out availability (and even then, it might be the agents doing that, and the actors finding out once it’s scheduled). People are always asking actors about sequels and reunions and projects the internet has attached them to, and if the actor says something along the lines of, “I’d love to do it, here’s how I think it should go” it gets treated as if that’s written in stone, but if they say they haven’t heard about the [incredibly early stage discussions about thinking about maybe doing something], it’s then treated as if it’s completely imaginary.

3 Likes

Frustrated Selina Meyer GIF

4 Likes

He’s writing a graphic novel.

5 Likes

" " Something is going to happen that has to do with that ending " "
" " What happened at the end of Seinfeld?
The series ended with the foursome being found guilty, and sentenced to time in prison. Back in Sept. 2021, Seinfeld shut down rumors of a possible Seinfeld reunion during a Netflix press junket, saying “there’s absolutely nothing going on.”
" "
SO , maybe not a reunion , maybe someone is going to jail in real life ? ?
:nerd_face:

As J.S. would say, what’s the deal with the ending?

Fans didn’t like it?

Somebody’s still butthurt about it?

For all we know, he could be arranging a round table discussion of the show’s finale. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

“And I don’t know what the hell he’s talking about.”

Such an Elaine thing to say…

This sounds so similar to TFG’s typical word salad it makes me like JS less. Yuck.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.