Julie Nolke is back with part 6 of her "Explaining the Pandemic to my Past Self" video series

Originally published at: Julie Nolke is back with part 6 of her "Explaining the Pandemic to my Past Self" video series | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Honestly, these stopped being funny for me a while back. Not because she’s not funny. She is to me. But they are just heartbreaking now.

26 Likes

Just yesterday I realized another entry in this series was warranted and wondered if she was going to do one. Sadly, I think the next few years will continue to provide material…

8 Likes

I felt like screaming right along with her.

12 Likes

i am honestly trying to think of something good to add to her new table, and… i can’t.

11 Likes

Roger That

4 Likes

She recorded this/released it just a couple of days before the good news she might have delivered:
Cannabis Compounds May Prevent Coronavirus Infection

6 Likes

Note to self: think about getting a new table.

1 Like

I was thinking that the James Webb Space Telescope is a good thing that’s been a bit overshadowed by everything else. I mean, it’s not a GREAT thing. But it’s still a nice achievement for space flight and exploration?

2 Likes

ohh, you’re right – that’s a GREAT thing! i’m super excited about that, and it’s a huge achievement that just WORKS, let alone all the incredible things it’s going to enable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.