Junior Trump now hawking MAGA steaks from a BBB-revoked company

Hey, my stomach hurts already, and I’ve not eaten a thing. :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

I have to wonder how they managed to screw up badly enough to earn a BBB revocation. Those guys aren’t…exactly…renowned for their pitiless commitment to consumer protection and principled unwillingness to keep the past unburied.

7 Likes

I, for one, will not consume undocumented meat. You never know where it’s been.
Good Ranchers - the international passport to smoking pleasure.

3 Likes

The characters of the creepy white family in the film “Get Out” have less of a souless, dead eyed delivery of their lines. Truly the character of what Makes America Great on display.

4 Likes

“From Your Grill To Ours”

Fun fact… road kill is 100% vegan… no forced suffering of the animal. Still born veal could be a thing, Waste Not Want Not would have to be the franchise name.

2 Likes

MAGAt steaks?
Sounds about right.

1 Like

Or what kind it really was.
“The animal the Ribwich was made from has gone extinct”
“Think smaller, and more legs.”

2 Likes

There’s a whole swarm of incorporations and registrations in other states, but this seems to be the key one:

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_tx/0802916967

I’m not sure what this means, probably not keeping up with the paperwork:

2021-03-01 - 2021-04-30 Change of status from ‘Active’ to ‘In Existence’

4 Likes

flushed:flushed:[quote=“RickMycroft, post:29, topic:223363”]
2021-03-01 - 2021-04-30 Change of status from ‘Active’ to ‘In Existence’
[/quote]

It has gone into its dormant state. :flushed: Still, one should stay wary.

2 Likes

Despite its official sounding name the Better Business Bureau is not a government organization and has no regulatory or enforcement power. (Much like the also official sounding but not government affiliated “US Chamber of Commerce”). You also have to pay money to be accredited by the organization. Everything here might be true, might not but if it is there’s no enforcement power or anything. It’s just some organization saying “these guys suck”. And they probably do suck, don’t get me wrong. Just keep in mind it doesn’t mean much in the grand scheme of things.

Shady businesses won’t even blink at the threat of “I’ll complain to the BBB about you” since it’s essentially meaningless.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.