Junior Trump now hawking MAGA steaks from a BBB-revoked company

Originally published at: Junior Trump now hawking MAGA steaks from a BBB-revoked company | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Yum yum yum fresh horse/rat/roadside possum meat.

9 Likes

Is that the sound of a person choking on a poor quality, discolored steak?

10 Likes

I thought that the entire Trump family made millions of dollars out of the presidency. So why are they still engaging in such pedestrian business? I would have thought they’d moved on to less proletarian types of ventures.

16 Likes

Grifters got to grift.

20 Likes

Vkusno-i Tochka is looking for crypto meat for their crypto burgers. Seems like a natural fit.

5 Likes

Junior is so unimaginative, pathetic and thirsty for Biff’s love that he has to copy one of his dad’s old scams instead of coming up with one of his own.

19 Likes

Ice T Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

14 Likes

Alas, this will still not make daddy love you.

Nice try, though.

6 Likes

Is that like cryptid meat? As in Bigfoot and Nessie steaks?

3 Likes

Cocaine is VERY expensive.

16 Likes

Drumpf Steaks, by Sharpie Images.

But the good news here is they are falling down the financial well if they’re resorting to shilling fly-by-night meat products.

13 Likes

Ah, so it’s bat!

14 Likes

I saw this sort of thing pretty much daily when I lived In Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and in the smaller towns in Russia and Ukraine.

I’d still trust Marat and his trunk-full of mystery meat parts over whatever Junior is shilling.

12 Likes

18 Likes

His dad failed at selling red meat and alcohol…to Americans.

12 Likes

His eyes are barely open.

He’s so baked.

9 Likes

This is the way you show your family you love them by buying these meats…

More like, this is the way one is forced to lower oneself — flogging dubious meats, for fuck’s sake! — when Daddy refuses to share the take from his ongoing con-game.

7 Likes

No, too small. Try this: https://youtu.be/TjGfTL6l-HM?t=70

3 Likes

Can he sicken more than the “dozens of people” that Lauren Boebert did by selling bad food?

5 Likes