MAGA supporter blames Biden for deer accident costs (video)

Originally published at: MAGA supporter blames Biden for deer accident costs (video) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

19 Likes

I always wonder how their brains don’t explode from all the cognitive dissonance they go through.

19 Likes

A buck just doesn’t go as far as it used to.

20 Likes

I don’t guess beer nuts are cheap anymore but at least deer nuts are still under a buck.

12 Likes

So was his previous car, apparently.

8 Likes

I’ll say it again:

There’s no point in the left and right debating anything anymore when we can’t even agree on basic ground rules for what constitutes “reality.”

15 Likes

Deer-related accidents are up 7000% since Biden took office. 7000%! But you won’t find that in the mainstream media.

Under Trump, deer knew better than to stray onto the roads. They knew he wouldn’t stand for that. But they’re not afraid of Biden. The sooner we elect a real president, one who can keep those pesky ungulates in their place, the safer we’ll all be.

19 Likes

Because of that trump deer raking program right? Keeping the forest floors free and clear from those pesky deer all the while picking up leaves to help prevent forest fires. Genius. The best program.

11 Likes

He didn’t mean to. He wanted diet Pepsi.

8 Likes

Apparently all those new gun purchases after every Democratic victory weren’t actually for hunting deer.

6 Likes

More like implode

1 Like

deon cole the buck stops here GIF by Team Coco

6 Likes

Isn’t he from the Party of Personal Responsibility?

4 Likes

Oh deer.

5 Likes

From a lack of deer prudence.

4 Likes

… if voters are going to blame the president for inflation anyway, why bother having an independent Federal Reserve board at all :confused:

1 Like

Because it’s a good idea, no matter what the ignoramuses think.

2 Likes

My deepest respect to the deer.
Thank you for your service.