Just be thankful you're not a medieval penis investigator

5 Likes

I’ve had some terrible jobs in my time, yet this doesn’t strike me as the worst one.
Oh, hang on, someone else’s dick?
Perhaps not.
There was that time in Thailand though.

I was never confused.

2 Likes

Not quite what I thought “we’ll get medieval on your penis” would mean, thank you very much “Pulp Fiction.”

4 Likes

Yes, they most certainly do. I can think of at least a dozen different songs that could very well be based off of those poems, at least four of which are from a single duo!

7 Likes

Like working in a candy factory. Sure, it sounds like fun, but about a week into the job, and you’re sick of the smell of . . . candy.

4 Likes

On the website which is always making fun of those more prudish generations… a headline saying to be thankful we’re not looking for work in a time that was less prudish.

Amusing. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just be thankful you’re not a medieval penis.

8 Likes

And here I was assuming “Penis Investigator” was another term for “Private Dick.”

15 Likes

Mushrooms?

5 Likes

Oh, brimming. Got it.

5 Likes

I thought this was primarily a French thing after reading about it in The Paris Review, the couple also being required to “perform” for medical and legal people. Quite extraordinary but of course the state no longer owns one’s body, right? /s

It does make for a very funny comedy farce for theatre though.

3 Likes

Melania, is that you?

7 Likes

I think it was Stormy.

8 Likes

Good point. It’s not likely Melania would know.

7 Likes

12 Likes

“It’ll never stand up in court.”

30 Likes

[Missing-the-joke pedantry] That’s only honey-bees. Not bumbles.

2 Likes

I’d hate to run across a medieval penis. Ancient and probably wrinkly.

2 Likes

One sting and I’m done?

3 Likes

Indeed, it’s the pendulous brass member in the grandfather clock that causes the timely slap of the oblong dong.

4 Likes